Terms and Conditions
The terms specified bellow are for website visitors and should follow to use of this website, its sub sites, products, services, applications, scripts and links created in this website. In these Terms, the words “include” or “including” mean “including but not limited to”, and examples are for illustration purposes and are not limiting. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE FOLLOWING, YOU MAY NOT USE OR ACCESS THE SERVICES IN ANY MANNER.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSSES HAPPEN BY LEARNING THE TOOLS AND TUTORIALS OR USING THE SCRIPTS OR APPLICATIONS OR SOFTWARE PROVIDED HERE. YOU WOULD HAVE TO KNOW USAGE OF THE TOOLS BY THEORETICALLY AND PRACTICALLY. AND KNOW ABOUT THE CONS AND PROS (ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES), BEFORE USING IT IN PRODUCTION. ALL THE CONTENT PROVIDED HERE FOR PRACTICE AND LEARNING PURPOSE ONLY. YOU SHOULD HAVE PROFESSIONAL KNOWLEDGE BEFORE USING IT IN THE PRODUCTION.
Welcome to Learn bigdata tools website. Please read on to learn the rules and restrictions that govern your use of our website(s), products, services and applications (the “Services”). Please contact us in case you have any comments, questions or concerns regarding these terms or the Services, please contact us.
Our Services enable the users to learn Tutorials on technologies and software via live and recorded media, tutoring, and learning services through our include, without limitation, facilitating and hosting courses, and taking feedback from users.
We have right to modify or upgrade our services / Products at any time. If you are dissatisfied with our services, then you can discontinue the use of the products, this is only sole remedy with you.
At any time we will revise the terms and effect upon posting in to website. All the time you should check time to time for latest amendments in the terms and policies. Most recent date of revision is under effect. If you are continuing using of website after revision of terms meaning that constitutes your binding acceptance of the revised terms. The Learn Big Data Tools reserves the absolute right to change or revise these terms in its sole discretion at any time and without prior notice to you other than by posting the revised terms on the website.
If require we send you mail as you registered user you agree that we may notify you of the website, through email regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of our products.
Some of our services required login, you need register with us and get automated or manual approval to obtain an account, username and password. We will provide the service based on information shared with us. This will help us in offering best of our service, content, products, customer service and management of services. You are solely responsible for providing and maintaining the confidentiality of your account details. You further understand that you are completely responsible for all activities associated with your account.
We have right to stop or suspend or terminate at any point of time if we believe that the provided information is not current, such information is untrue, in accurate, incomplete or misleading. then we reserve the right to restrict any and all current or future use of our products and services, without any liability to you.
We are not responsible for any loss or damage arising with or without your knowledge or by your negligence or failure to comply with the requirements stated in this agreement we cannot take any responsibility. Prior to your notifying us of unauthorised access to your account. And you should not use any other account which is not belongs to you. If you authorized any other individual to access your account including minor you are the responsible for any misuse or damage happen to you are any others.
Submitted Contents / Comments / links / any part of information
Learn Big Data Tools cannot give any guarantee for the validity or accuracy or reliability about the information provided by the comments or discussions published or posted on the website, you here by notice that we are not accountable for any such content you followed or considered as part of your learning or applying in training or production.
The site is a Blog / Forum for instructors and users. It is only a media between Tutors and Learners, any information provided by instructors or articles or tutorials or products or services inducing but not limit to any media that we are not responsible for any disputes, claims, losses, injuries, or damage.
Your Conduct and usage for lawful purpose
The knowledge you accrued or learned from this website is teaches for lawful purpose only. We are not responsible for any means of misuse or unlawful activities and you are solely responsible for the knowledge and adherence to all rules, regulations and laws pertaining to use of products or services or tutorials. You agree not to use this website for employment or contracting or freelancing or for a business make affiliate without written permeation, all such actions are not acceptable and no responsible about feature failures or reflections.
- There is no guarantee of advertised information for any particular purpose or correctness or viability or validity and availability of information displayed on our website in the form of advertisements.
- We are not guarantee for any advertisement seen or followed we provided space to advertise their products on our website or on our products or services, we declare that, the advertisers and their clients or allied partners are neither our agents, nor partners. We do not provide guarantee for any published information on behalf of any of the advertisers and their clients or allied partners.
As a registered user of this website, you agree that:
- Please go through Pricing information in case any paid tutorials or products, most of the tutorials are for free, if you need a personal tutor or some of the paid Tutorials need to buy before get access, so please go through the pricing details and agree for the terms using the site or registering for a course.
- You are granted permission to access the website and its contents only for the purpose of self-learning.
- If you are under the age of 18, before using the site or registering for course or contacting a instructor you have obtained parental or legal guardian consent.
- Any of the content in this website is for self-learning or internal training, but you are not allowed to translate, republish, or print the content of this website unless it is only for the purpose of Learning or Training or Practicing.
- Any copyrighted contents or third-party materials should not post in any media either a submitted tutorial or in comments or in discussions. Such data can be deleted with out notice and we are not responsible for any legal action, in case the owner of the content complaints or we find that it is not fair matter which should not publish in this website, we will delete it immediately. You will not use this website to upload any tutorial, diagrams, graphics, logos, trademarks, or any other copyrighted contents belonging to any third party.
- You will not use contents or a portion of contents of this website for any unethical, unlawful purpose, to promote segregation depending upon gender, age, race, religion, nationality or disability of a person, to defame a person or to violate a person’s right to privacy.
- You will not upload, post or otherwise transmit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, or any other form of solicitation through the site.
- You will not post any inappropriate, offensive, racist, hateful, sexist, pornographic, false, misleading, infringing, defamatory or libelous content.
- You will not disclose any personal information to an instructor, and you will not solicit personal information from any instructor.
If you have registered with us as an instructor to provide service through our products, you understand that:
- Your registration with us is subject to the company’s approval, which we may grant or deny in our sole discretion.
- You will be responsible for all your submitted content, and that you own or have the necessary permissions to use such content, and that you have the authority to authorize the company to reproduce and distribute your submitted content through our website as described in this document.
- You agree that no submitted content shall infringe or misappropriate any intellectual property right of a third party.
- You have the required qualifications, credentials and expertise, including without limitation, education, training, knowledge, and skill sets, to teach and offer the services you offer through our website and its products.
- You will not post any inappropriate, offensive, racist, hateful, sexist, pornographic, false, misleading, infringing, defamatory or libelous content.
- You will not use the products for any business other than for providing tutoring, teaching and instructional services to users of the site.
- You will not engage in any activity that will require us to obtain any licenses from or pay any royalties to any third party.
- You will not copy, modify or distribute the content published on this website except as permitted in this agreement.
- You will maintain your enrollment and account information, and all such enrollment and account information shall be accurate.
- You will respond promptly to users seeking your services and ensure a quality of service as agreed upon in this agreement.
- You are over the age of 18 or if not, a legal guardian has agreed to the terms of this agreement and will assume responsibility for your performance and compliance hereunder.
We are not liable to any user for:
- Any loss or damages of any kind, as a result of using our products and services or other information provided on the website.
- Special, direct, incidental, punitive, exemplary or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever in any way due, as a result of using or inability for using the website or its contents.
- Any third party websites or contents therein directly or indirectly accessed through links in the Site, including but not limited to any errors in or omissions.
- The unavailability of our website continuously or for any period of time.
Connectivity and Equipment Costs
If you avail our services as an Instructor or a registered user, then you are solely responsible to bear any costs arising out of the equipment required for providing or accessing such services. You are solely responsible for all costs related to connectivity and data access, and/or other fees and costs associated with your access to and use of the Company Products, including, but not limited to, any data charges imposed by a wireless carrier or Internet Service Provider, and for obtaining and maintaining all telephone, computer hardware, and other equipment required for such access and use.
Payments and Tax
You can browse and download all our tutorials free of cost; however, if you have enrolled for a course, then you are required to pay the stipulated amount fixed for that course and its applicable taxes, using a secure payment method.
Likewise, if you are providing a service using the website, for example, using Absolute Classes to hold online classes, then we will gather additional information from you to process your payments, for example, your mailing address to dispatch cheques. Taxes, if any, will be deducted at source as per the prevailing laws in India.
Please note that we don’t store any of your bank account details related to your payments in our server. You understand that we are not accountable for any loss or damage caused due to the misuse or any negligence while transmitting such information.
If you want to discontinue a course that you have enrolled in, then you can claim a full refund of your amount anytime after attending not more than two classes of a particular course by dropping a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be informed that if it appears to us, at our discretion, that you are abusing our refund policy, then we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account and block you from accessing any of our services in future, without any liability to you.
You understand that, in the event of your claiming a refund, we may ask you to fill up and submit a feedback form about your experience of availing our service and the reasons for discontinuing the same.
If you are an instructor, you acknowledge that users have the right to claim and receive a refund as set forth in this section. You as an instructor shall not receive any payments, fees or commissions for any transactions for which a refund has been claimed.
In the remote possibility of having a premature termination of a course by our side due to any unforeseen events or reasons beyond our control, you as a participating student registered for the particular course are eligible to get a full refund of your payment including processing fees, if any.
As a user of this website, you agree to protect and fully compensate us and our associates, namely, service providers and technology partners, from any and all third-party claims, liabilities, damages, expenses and costs, including, but not limited to, all legal expenses, arising from your misuse of our services.
Copyright and Trademarks
The web pages, tutorials, code snippets, graphics, diagrams, artwork and study material (referred to as “contents”) are the copyrighted property of Learn Big Data Tools. It is strictly prohibited to retain, reuse, reproduce or publish the contents or a portion of contents in any format, without our written consent.
We use various third-party logos or trademarks in our products like Tutorials, Scripts, Code Library etc., these logos and trademarks have been taken from various technology inventors such as Oracle, Microsoft, SAP, IBM, Google etc. We strongly state that such logos and trademarks have no relation with Learn Big Data Tools and they are property of their respective owners and they hold their copyrights.
Claims of Infringement
If you find your work has been duplicated in any tutorials, shared tutorials, white papers, downloads or any other part of the website and you believe it constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights are violated, please bring it to our notice us to claim for copyright or other intellectual property infringement. Kindly fill a notifying at Contact Us Form or send us mail to email@example.com. You can claim for the infringement by producing valid and correct proofs of your work.
You understand that while using the resources of this website or participating in a course, you may be exposed to content from a variety of sources, and that we are not to be held responsible for the accuracy, quality, legality, or usefulness of such content.
We strive continuously to provide as precisely and as timely contents as possible, however, we do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, correctness, timeliness, validity, non-obsolescence, non-infringement, non-omission, merchantability or fitness of the contents of this website for any particular purpose.
You further acknowledge that while using our services, you may be exposed to products, content or materials that are inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to indemnify us against any legal or equitable rights or remedies you may have against the company with respect thereto.
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, company and its affiliates, partners, licensors, and suppliers hereby disclaim all express, implied, and statutory warranties of any kind, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. No information, oral or written, obtained by you from company, an employee or representative of company or through the services will create any warranty not expressly stated herein.
We do not warrant that our services or any part thereof including any content or products offered through our services will be uninterrupted, or free of errors, viruses or other harmful components and do not warrant that any of the foregoing will be corrected. You understand and agree that you use, access, download, or otherwise obtain information, materials, or data through the company products, any associated sites or applications, and any third party sites at your own discretion and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system used in connection with the company products or loss of data that results from the download or use of such material or data.
We are not responsible, if the information contained in a material is altered, removed or deleted, after its complete or partial downloading by the user. Any material downloaded or referred shall be at the risk of the user.
Modification of Services
We may modify the features, pricing, and other aspects of our products and services at our discretion and these terms will continue to apply for the modified products and services. You further understand that we reserve the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, our products and services (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that we will not be liable to you or to any third party for any such modification including suspension or discontinuance of all or any portion of our products or services.
Termination of Agreement
We may at our discretion terminate your use of our products and services immediately without notice for any breach of these terms or any of our applicable policies, as posted on the site from time to time. We may discontinue offering a product or service at any time which will terminate your right to access our resources.
You are within your rights, unless you are an instructor, to terminate your use of our products and services at any time, either by not visiting our site, or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have registered with us as an instructor and have users enrolled in your course(s), then it becomes your obligation to complete all the stipulated sessions and notify us through email before terminating this agreement.
Note that in the event of an instructor receiving feedbacks consistently below the standards set by us, we hold the right to ask the particular instructor to stop conducting further classes on our website and terminate this agreement.
Upon termination, we have no obligation to retain any of your account or submitted content for any period of time beyond what may be required by applicable law.
The laws of the United Arab Emirates shall govern any dispute arising from the use of this website, its products, and services; and the courts in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, alone shall have exclusive jurisdiction to deal with such matters.